Rules and Regulations
The contest is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable laws and is void where prohibited. In order to enter the Contest you must agree to the Rules. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prize described herein unless you agree to these Rules.
- The contest runs from 12:01AM PST on mm/dd/yyyy to 11:59PM PST mm/dd/yyyy (“Entry Period”). All submissions must be posted to Entrant’s Instagram account by 11:59PM PST on mm/dd/yyyy. Only one entry per household is allowed.
- Eligibility: Contest is only open to those who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry and have a valid postal address. Proof of age may be required. Employees of Beis LLC their partner retailers, agencies, sponsors, affiliated companies and any subsidiaries ('Contest Sponsor') and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to enter or win. Entries must not infringe on the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity. If any persons appear or are referred to in the entrant’s submission entrant is solely responsible for obtaining (prior to submitting entrant’s submission) any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the submission by the Contest Sponsor. If any person appearing in the submission is under the age of 18 the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release. By submitting a picture or video to the Contest entrant agrees to grant Contest Sponsor a non-exclusive right to reproduce, display, broadcast, or transmit (collectively 'Use') the images and/or video submitted without limitation including, but not limited to, reposting of winning entries on Contest Sponsor’s social media channels and webpages. Sexually explicit or otherwise offensive images may be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the Contest Sponsor.
- To enter: XXXXXX
- Prize: XXXXXX The Prize credit may not be used on sale merchandise and is non-transferable.
- Winners will be announced via Contest Sponsor’s Instagram account. Contest Sponsor will post the name of the Instagram account holder to their Instagram account and will tag the name of the account holder that posted the winning entries and #Revolvephotoaday (“Notice of Winning”). Upon announcement, each winner must respond via e-mail to XXXXXX to confirm identity and eligibility within twenty-four (24) hours of Notice of Winning. If any winner fails to respond to the Notice of Winning within twenty-four (24) hours (or is otherwise determined, in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsor, to be ineligible) an alternate winner will be chosen. The alternate winner will be chosen from remaining eligible entries. If there is a dispute as to who is the owner of the winning submission, the submission will be deemed entered by the individual who can prove that they are the e-mail account holder associated with the Instagram account to which the winning submission was posted.
- Contest Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected entries, human error, hardware or software malfunctions, or network failures of any other kind which could restrict entry, or any damage to entrant's computer in connection with participation in the Contest or downloading or sending any Contest materials. Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, delay or suspend the Contest due to a computer virus or to any reason of a technical, creative or other nature in Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion, and to select winners. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of posting does not equal receipt of entry or notice. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Contest Sponsor’s judges, which are final in all matters relating to this Contest.
- Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the Prize with prizes of comparable value; all prizes are non-transferable. Any violation of these official rules or any behavior of the winner that may bring the winner or the Contest Sponsor into disrepute (in Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion) may result in winner’s disqualification from the Contest and all privileges as winner being immediately terminated. The winner, by acceptance of the Prize agrees that Contest Sponsor, any and all sponsors, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and their advertising agencies shall have no liability in connection with acceptance, receipt, ownership or use of the prizes awarded herein or while or in connection with preparing for, participating in and /or traveling to any prize-related activity.
- The value of the Prize may be taxable as income. The receipt by any winner of any prize components of this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local rules, laws and regulations. The winner is solely responsible for all insurance and any and all applicable taxes that become due with respect to the Prize.
- All interpretations of the rules and decisions by Contest Sponsor are final. Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONTEST SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF ANY OF THE CONTROVERSY REGARDING THE CONTEST AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THE CONTEST. WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAWS OR PRINCIPLES, EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL EXCLUSIVE OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.