BÉIS Limited Lifetime Luggage Warranty
PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTYThis limited warranty covers the following polycarbonate luggage purchased directly from BÉIS or from an authorized BÉIS retailer:
- 21’ Hardside Rolling Luggage
- 29” Hardside Luggage
Such luggage is called “Luggage” in this Limited Warranty.
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS
This Limited Warranty Covers Only:
- Cracks or breaks in the shell
- Wheels, handles and telescoping handles that break off or are otherwise no longer usable.
- Zippers that break or can no longer open and close.
- Tears or rips in fabric that would be considered a defect outside of normal wear & tear .
Duration of Warranty and Meaning of "Lifetime"
This warranty applies for the reasonable lifetime of the Luggage. “Lifetime” does not refer to the lifetime of the purchaser or gift recipient, but to the reasonable lifespan of the materials and components that go into the Luggage.
What We Do to Satisfy the Warranty
In the event of a valid warranty claim, we will provide you, at our option, either repaired or replacement luggage. Replacement luggage may not be of same original character, color, make or size.
This Limited Warranty does not cover
- Luggage used for commercial or unusual purposes.
- Luggage sold as-is, used, seconds, returned, or previously owned
- Damage resulting from misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water or transport (airline) handling
- Cosmetic damage or any change in the aesthetic appearance due to normal wear and tear, excessive use or age, such as scratches, scuffs, dings, dents, marks, stains, color change
- Weight indicator handle inaccuracies or failures more than 30 days after purchase
- Fabric rips or tears due to normal wear and tear
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL BÉIS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE LUGGAGE OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF BÉIS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BÉIS’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE LUGGAGE GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
The BEIS Limited Lifetime Luggage Warranty may be changed from time to time. However, only the Limited Lifetime Luggage Warranty in effect at the time of purchase of the Luggage will be applicable.
The limitations set forth is this “Limitations” section are in addition to any limitations, conditions, requirements, or restrictions set forth elsewhere in this Limited Warranty.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim
- To submit a claim contact customer service at: email@example.com
For your claim to be reviewed and approved please include the following:
(i)Proof of purchase
(ii) Photos of defective area
(iii) Reason in writing as to why you are submitting this claim
(iv) Your name, address, email address and phone number.
- Once your claim has been approved for review, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label. Please package your luggage, Along with proof of the original date of purchase and the original receipt and drop off or schedule pick up with the appropriate carrier. PLEASE DO NOT SHIP PRODUCT UNTIL YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN APPROVED AND YOU RECEIVE THE PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL. WE WILL NOT REFUND SHIPPING FOR ITEMS SHIPPED PRIOR TO YOUR CLAIM BEING APPROVED.
- If the warranty claim is accepted, we will (i) repair or replace the Luggage within 60 days of our receipt, and (ii) ship the repaired or replacement Luggage to you at our expense.
- If the warranty claim is not accepted, your item will be shipped back to you ‘as-is’ at your cost.